Please pray for:
- Give thanks for the safe return and successful time enjoyed by each of those who visited Reghin in September. That in spite of less than perfect weather, they were able to complete one house and make very good use of the wet days.
- That Walter and Peter were able to have fruitful discussions with Phoneo as we both look forward to next year and our future partnership together.
- Give thanks for the successful and enjoyable ceilidh evening in October.
- For His blessing on Richard and Hoini – for their wedding on 15 December; their future happiness together and good health
- For renewed success for Adapost as it re-opens its doors to the homeless and needy in Reghin. For wisdom and clear guidance for Richard, Hoini and others who will be helping.
- For Gina as she brings hope, help and His love to the Roma families which she visits
- For our many Phoneo friends especially their leaders Ronald, Pauline and Ilja as they change their focus and give more encouragement to the Roma families – that through them and our support, they will seek to become closer to God and then reach out to their neighbours in love.
- and as always:
His guidance and wisdom for each of us so that His plans for this work continue to be fulfilled.